We have been working in the Dominican Republic since 2014 with the same team composition. We have hundreds of verified reviews on our social media pages
We have no hidden fees. All prices on the website are final. Feel free to book your day with our consultant.
We have developed special offers for vacationers not only in Punta Cana, but also in the resorts of Puerto Plata, La Romana, Juan Dolio and Boca Chica.
Our company works officially, we have permits for weddings and photo shoots, we pay taxes in the Dominican Republic.
We will think over the wedding for you and your preferences. We do not have a conveyor belt and we prepare qualitatively for each ceremony, and we create part of the scenery with our own hands.
All photos are hand-crafted and look unbeatable. Many companies want to get our photographers.
We are in touch 24/7, our coordinator is ready to answer your questions and help in any situation at any moment.
We have been living in the Caribbean for many years, speak five languages fluently and perfectly know all the nuances of rest in the Dominican Republic.
I would like to express my deep gratitude for the professionalism of your team!
We went to Saona island with Maxim for a photo session.
My friend and I were taken directly from the beach of our hotel, on the way Maxim told a lot of interesting facts about the Dominican Republic and probably revealed some secrets) We arrived on the island the very first and the first tourists appeared only after 1.5 hours. During this time, we in a quiet mode managed to take shots on an empty beach, the palm tree was completely at our disposal and we did not stand in lines (like ordinary tourists from all other companies).
Maxim’s individual approach, his jokes and rum))) added an ocean of positive emotions !!!! And swimming with the stars…. it was something!) we stayed away from all other excursion programs (where 50 people give one star). Our captain brought us a pyramid of stars), there was even a baby no more than 7cm in size). I will definitely recommend you to all my friends!
The photos are just magical!)
Thank you very much again for your work! You left us unforgettable impressions and photos for a long memory!
I found this wonderful team by chance on Instagram six months before the event, and everything turned out as well as possible, each accident is not accidental))
I want to say a big thank you to Kirill, whom I showered with questions)))
And of course Nadya, who not only spent more than the agreed time with us, but was also for the best guide in this country)) Unreal beauty, picturesque places, and most importantly an invaluable memory in photographs that sent goosebumps, thank you very much!
It couldn’t have been better!
1) Everything was taken into account to the smallest detail. As for the design of the arch, walkway, and so on. I did not expect that it will come out exactly as I imagined it and that it will come out exactly as we discussed! Thank you very much for Igor and Natalia !!
2) We want to say a huge thank you to Kirill (the invisible man) whom you will never see for all the time BUT he is a connecting part of this large family. Thanks to him, we have chosen these guys. Initially, he was bribed and attracted by his sociability + more than one question was not left without attention! At any time of the day or night, he was always in touch and answered all our questions a hundred times! it couldn’t have been better)
The most important point is that our wedding in the Dominican Republic was organized within a critical time frame of 2 days. The guys did not refuse us and got down to work and did it 1000%
3) I could not have imagined a more touching ceremony (everyone sobbed)! So many correct words were chosen by the master of ceremonies + the whole organization is made by one family, which gives a big plus they give all their best, guys just soul, they became our friends 😉
4) My personal “whim” was that I wanted a photo in a certain style and color correction. The guys went to the meeting again and found us a photographer who was suitable for us. Thank you very much for that!
5) I really wanted to come to the ceremony separately from the guests and the groom, and then the guys did not refuse us;)) separately, the guests and my husband went to the ceremony and Max took me and comfortably drove to place X. By the way, Max is a photographer and actually one of the main organizers of this company (the man is a bomb) I want to communicate with him 24 hours a day, a very warm and positive man!
6) Musicians !! Without them, a wedding in the Dominican Republic would be completely different! we took a trio (very fiery and funny guys) sang to us even in Russian). Take the music you will not regret 😉
7) I was very worried where they would take me to do my makeup and hair. I was afraid to get to the locals) anyway, our tastes and views are slightly different. But to my surprise, I was brought to the Russian salon to the beautiful Tanya. 100% professional. I often do makeup and hair in connection with my profession and, as a rule, I am not happy with the result. But she understood from the floor the words as I see myself) by the way, I do not advise anyone with thin hair to make curls (there is almost always wind on the coast) and there will be nothing left of your curls.
Thank you guys for such a wonderful day) Our wedding in the Dominican Republic turned out much better than I could have imagined. Now if we are in your area, we know who we will recruit first!